Beauty Candy? What’s in My Ipsy October Bag?
My Ipsy October Bag
One of my favorite times of the month is when I get my fabulous beauty subscription deliveries. This months My Ipsy October Bag does not disappoint. Themed as “Beauty Candy” it features products that smell like cake are shimmery and absolutely delish.
What I love about my Ipsy bags besides the sweet deal of $10 a month is that the products they send me are actually products that I would use. Most of the products that I receive I have never heard of before much less tried, so for a beauty blogger this is a dream. I have a nice little collection of cosmetic bags from this past year of receiving my Ipsy glam bag, these bags really come in handy when you want to take a quick trip and only pack your “must haves.”
Inside my bag:
1. Starlooks lip gloss in “Guilty Pleasure”- Even though this lip gloss is mini it’s smells like cake and is an everyday wearable lip color.
2. Doll 10– face highlighter in “Champagne” Ultra creamy and full of gleaming sheen, You will for sure be seeing this product in my upcoming beauty videos.
3. Figs & Rouge– Made in the U.K this thick and creamy hand moisturizer is pure & natural, infused with Shea butter and in the scent “Mango Mandarin.”
4. MICA Beauty Cosmetics– Mineral Shimmer Eye Shadow in “Reluctance” gorgeous green/gold eye shadow color.
5. Epice- Purifying Exfoliant created by Dr. Michael Spicer.
Perfection Dermagraphics liked this on Facebook.
Robin Rothbard Pels liked this on Facebook.