Adovia Purifying Mud Mask Review
I am on a roll with testing out mud masks as you can see from my beauty reviews. I am determined to find one that works with my skin and makes me look radiant.
Today I am reviewing Adovia’s Purifying Mud Mask with Dead Sea Minerals, Aloe Vera and Vitamin C. I like that it’s already formulated in a plastic squeeze tube. I found this mud mask to be extremely easy to apply to my face and to take off. It’s ultra hydrating infused with Beeswax and a deeply moisturizing combination of Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Olive Oil. It not only leaves your skin glowing and hydrated but this natural mask boosts cell renewal and revitalizes your skin.
Your skin is infused with much needed minerals from the Dead Sea mud which also improves the firmness and elasticity. If you are dealing with inflammation or acne the Aloe Vera and Chamomile extracts with soothe and calm your skin.
You can see from the picture above, that this mask is a full bodied mask. It’s rich, smooth and doesn’t dry a hard crusty mess. After you remove the mud from your face you will feel your skin renewed and fresh, thanks to the Vitamin A and C.
Directions for use:
Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10-20, (I leave on my mud masks for about 15 minutes) then rise off with lukewarm water. Follow with a Mineral Toner and Moisturizing cream. To get the most benefits from using a Dead Sea mask you should aim to use the mask once a week or as needed.
Overall, here are my Pros and Cons for this mud mask:
Pro’s of using the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask:
- Love the packaging, its in a clean and easy squeeze tube.
- I won’t be contaminating the product by dipping my fingers in a jar.
- Smooth application of the mud on my face.
- Infused with tons of amazing ingredients from Dead Sea mud, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose, Olive Oil, Aloe and Chamomile.
- Purifies the skin and leaves it refreshed and smooth.
- Completely natural product.
- For all skin types.
Con’s of using Adovia Pruifying Mud Mask:
- If you have extremely sensitive skin this might not be the mask for you.