Bridal Hair and Makeup Trials
One of the most important aspects of your wedding is the way you look and how your hair and makeup makes you feel. Bridal Hair and makeup trials give you that time to get to know your makeup artist/stylist and to create different looks in the studio without the pressure of just winging it on your Big Day! Don’t worry if you are not able to get in the studio for a trial, we have many Brides that are international, destination or pressed for time that do not do a trial, in this case we request a Skype to get to know the personality of our bride (love modern technology) pictures of the bride, her dress and samples of the hair and makeup that she loves.
I was creating in the studio today a gorgeous hair and makeup look for an upcoming bride of Fresh Beauty Studio’s. The feel was romantic and ethereal keeping the hair polished in a side updo with not too much texture. I airbrushed her makeup and used lots of golden brown eyeshadow with sheen, individual lashes and chocolate gel liner for her eyes. I finished off her look with baked bronzer from Urban Decay and NARS orgasm for cheeks. I am obsessing over Wet & Wild Smokin Hot Pink lipstick, this pulled the whole look together. You can see a little Sneak Peek below.
I have listed below your Top 10 Must Have’s to look for in your bridal hair and makeup studio.
Top 10 Things to look for in your wedding hair and makeup studio.
1. Do they have a website?
2.What is their overall style of hair and makeup? Make sure you like the feel of everything you see before booking your trial.
3. Do they specialize in bridal?
4. How many weddings have they done?
5. What kind of makeup do they use? Do they airbrush? Individual False Lashes?
6. Do they have a studio? Where do trials take place?
7. How many weddings do they book out in one day? Make sure you are not booking an artist that takes on multiple bookings in a day, you will find yourself being rushed if anything unexpected comes up. This is your Big Day, you can’t do this over, make sure your artist isn’t rushing off to do another wedding or coming from another wedding which could have some unforeseen delays.
8. Don’t hire a makeup artist or hair stylist without first seeing samples of their work, every professional has either a gallery on their website of their past work or a portfolio to show potential clients.
9. How long have they been in the industry for either makeup or hair or both. Is this just a hobby for your artist or a full time profession?
10. Make sure that who ever you book sends you a contract with a detailed timeline. Do not go on verbal contracts.
****REFERRALS, REFERRALS, REFERRALS this is the best way to hire any professional!
For more information on booking your wedding with Fresh Beauty Studio, please fill out our Request for Information bridal form. To view our beautiful modern Bridal Gallery click HERE. We hope Bridal Hair and makeup trials will help you look the best version of yourself on your big day.