Glossybox August Review
If you can believe it this is my only beauty subscription that I have kept. I was on the fence last month if I should cancel since they left out one of the products that was supposed to be in my box. This wasn’t just any product it was a PINK nail polish. I couldn’t believe it the one thing I would want and, of course, my favorite color was missing. I contacted them via email, and they sent a mascara instead of the nail polish!!! UGHHHHH anyhoo moving forward with my review on my most recent Glossybox.
I was disappointed in the lack of theme to August’s beauty box. It seemed as though this might be a “filler” month with random products thrown in with no real direction. I would have liked to see an end of summer theme or products that were designed to hydrate from hair products to nail products. I did receive all five products this time, so that was a #win.
A couple new brands that I have not tried before from Lollipops Makeup to Manna Kadar Cosmetics were featured in this box. This is exactly why I keep my Glossybox subscription. I want to be exposed to new beauty brands without having to do all the research.
Here are August’s featured products:
1. GLAMGLOW YouthCleanse Dailly Clearing Cleanser-Designed to gently exfoliate, cleanse and renew skin to create a more youthful, glowing complexion. YOUTHCLEANSE transforms from a luxurious mud into a gentle and effective foaming lather that dissolves makeup and impurities. $39
2. LOLLIPOPS MAKEUP: Lip Balm infuses with tepescohuite extract, a Mexican plant known for its regenerative capabilities. It’s rich in antioxidants, paraben-free and protects against UV rays and pollution. $5.50
3. POP BEAUTY: Kajal Pen in Sooty Black-An intensely pigmented kajal pencil. Completely smudgable, matte formula glides on effortlessly and can be used alone or over eyeshadow to define eyes. $10
4. SPARITUAL: Nail Lacquer in “Water Lily” Vegan responsibly sourced ingredients make this nail polish a zen experience. No harmful chemicals. $12
5. MANNA KADAR COSMETICS: Lash Primer-This product acts as a base for your mascara, the primer nourishes your lashes to prevent flaking while ensuring your look stays on from morning to night. $24
*some links are affiliate