I have been spinning for some time now (over twenty years) and clearly; I am obsessed. Yes, that’s right obsessed the most overused word in the social media world I am using right now OBSESSED! Cycling at a spinning studio unlimited each month has cost me thousands of dollars each year. The other night I came home from work and my husband said he was ordering Peloton bikes, I wasn’t sure what this meant. Are you ordering two bikes? Really? Umm isn’t that Mac Daddy expensive? He started to tell me about all the research he did and how he figured out a hack for the Peleton bike that would save us thousands of dollars.
I put a couple of Instagram stories up on my feed and had so many questions I thought that I would do a video to show you ladies exactly what I do every morning to keep my body in shape.
Here is a step by step of how my weekly spin mornings look:
1. I start off my morning with a cup of Nespresso and walk Frenchie.
2. I fill my BKR up with purified water and put it in my bike holder.
3. Wahoo heart rate monitor strapped under my workout bra, and I am ready to ride.
4. I purchased the Peleton app for $12.99 a month and have access to hundreds of spin classes all at my fingertips. Right now the instructors I love riding with are Alex and Ally.
5. Usually, I will do two 45-minute classes and two 30-minute classes a week. I like spinning Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I take a mid-week break on Wednesday’s, burn out is not cute.
6. I jump in the shower right after my class and then make a pea-protein smoothie.
I have had a lot of questions about my morning smoothing recipe, so I thought I would share all the ingredients in an upcoming blog post.
Here are all the products you will need to replicate what I show you in the video.
Sunny Health & Fitness Bike Model SF-B1002-https://amzn.to/2KbWjUe
Maxmiles Phone Holder: https://amzn.to/2qXWyuc
Charger City Strap Lock Tablet Mount for Bike: https://amzn.to/2HQWHsS
Apple TV 4K-32GB-https://amzn.to/2JkxK68
Wahoo RPM Sensor Cycling Cadence:https://amzn.to/2Jr8vPX
Wahoo Heart Rate Monitor: https://amzn.to/2HoEQtU
Peloton App: $12.99 a month