Xtreme Lash Corrective Lash Applications
I have written many blog posts on my Xtreme Lash corrective lash applications. I am amazed still on how many women don’t do their research when they are looking to get this amazing life changing beauty treatment. There seems to be no research done on their lash stylist background, education, skill level and work enviorment . This is not just your average beauty treatment, you are trusting a stranger with your eyes! Did I mention it’s your EYES? I can’t tell you how many phone calls I get for “Emergency Removal” of “Lash Extensions”. Ladies having false lashes that you can purchase at the drug store and applied with whatever glue they are using is not lash extensions. There are many places out there that are using nail glue, weave glue or other extremely harmful and dangerous substances to and around your eyes. Please note that Fresh Beauty Studio is proud to use only Xtreme Lashes for all their applications and retail support. Below please find what lash extensions ARE NOT.
- Not filling out paperwork on your medical history and consent forms.
- If you are sitting in a chair for the application.
- Not cleaning, prepping the eye area.
- If your bottom lashes are not protected with eye patches.
- Cluster lashes are NOT lash extensions.
- If you call and ask what kind of glue the stylist uses and they will not tell you DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- Nothing I repeat NOTHING should be touching your eyelid.
- Using all one length lashes for the entire eye.
- Lashes that are stuck together.
- An application that hurts, burns or is uncomfortable.
It’s been said over and over and is the truest statement when it comes to lash extensions “You get what you pay for” PERIOD.
Do not book an appointment with any lash stylist that does not have pictures of their work on their website.
With all of this said I am still getting clients in my studio that have severe damage to their lashes. Take a look below to see some of the clients that have come in with severe damage to their lashes from “lash stylists” that are inexperienced, lacking knowledge, not using the proper products etc.
Now I am sure you are wondering “Well, what do proper lash extenions look like?” The pictures below are how Xtreme Lashes should look. For more information you can find all pricing and my lash gallery on https://www.freshbeautystudio.com. Hope this Xtreme Lash Corrective Lash Applications will be helpful.