Brigitte Bardot: Makeup Tutorial
You girls know me, I am completely and utterly OBSESSED with Paris, romance, French accents, French poodles OK this is getting ridiculous but you get my point. I love Brigitte Bardot’s makeup from the 1960’s, it’s that kind of sexy where she really doesn’t know just how sexy she really is. Smokey smudgy eyeliner, pouty lips, dramatic false lashes with of course that “Just had Sexy time in bed hair…..Oh la la.”
I created this easy Makeup Tutorial for you girls so you can channel your inner French girl or maybe whip up this look for a last minute Halloween costume.
If you do make this your last minute Halloween here are my tips to look Tres Sexy!
1. Put on a tight short black dress with plunging neckline (cleavage is most important).
2. Tease your hair at the crown (when I say tease I mean TEASE), take a section of your hair in front to create a side sweep or you can tease your whole head for a “Just rolled around in bed look.”
3. Follow my Makeup Tutorial Video complete with fabulous lashes.
4. Props: grab a martini glass and flask fill it up with vodka or water, looks the same, 3 olives and hold with two fingers at the steam with wrist bent just a little out.
5. What do the French always do? Yes, have a sexy (keep reading) cigarette to hold. Now this is just a prop DON”T SMOKE IT, creates massive wrinkles which is soooooo not sexy!
6. Practice your French accent, know a couple of words that you could use on a sexy stranger.
7. Remember the classic French Bombshell was not sloppy drunk slurring her words falling on anyone and everything, keep it classy and know your drink limit 🙂 You don’t want to really end up in bed with a not so hot, not so French man.
Products used in Makeup Tutorial:
Limited Edition Sigma Beauty Brow Design Kit
Cargo HD eye primer
Sigma Medium Angled Shading E70
L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Black Eyeliner
Too Faced “Better Than Sex” Mascara
False Lashes I got them from Amazon super amazing and inexpensive
L’Oreal Visible Lift Serum Concealer in Fair
Lorac Natural Performance Foundation in NP4
Sigma Large Angled Contour F40
NARS “South Beach” Multiple highlighter
Lip Liner from Fresh Beauty Studio in Sand
*All of the links above our from my safe affiliate links & hope this Brigitte Bardot: Makeup Tutorial is helpful.