10 Things you don’t know about me
1. I love listening to L.L. Cool J, Candlebox or Guns n Roses when kicking it hard core at Orange Theory.
2. Pink roses are my favorite flower to have in the studio.
3. I am obsessed with Oribe Texturizing spray. Smells AMAZING and gives HUGE volume to your hair post workout.
4. I only use Tom’s Toothpaste with my Sonicare.
5. I am a native Floridian (I know rare huh?)
6. I bring socks with me to the airport so I don’t have to have bare feet on the tile or germ infested carpet.
7. I can’t stop looking for interesting wedding details to add to our wedding.
8. I have to have RoseBud salve on my lips to go to sleep.
9. I love buying perfume even if I have 100 bottles.
10. I fantasize about living in Paris circa 1930 and sitting at a cafe looking chic with a cigarette and glass of champagne (only if smoking wasn’t the worst thing you could do to your skin and health).
Nikol has been styling and creating flawless faces since 1996. She has worked for countless photographers, thousands of brides and cosmetics giants like Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Chanel; Nikol graduated from the nationally recognized Cosmix School of Makeup artistry and the International Dermal Institute. In addition to cosmetics Nikol was hand-picked by Dr. Dennis Gross to be a national educator traveling all over the country training Sephora’s, Nordstroms to medical spas for his clinical skin care line-MD Skin Care.